Mark Windover Professional Genealogist, Logo

(413) 217-0056


Requesting Research

You may make a request and authorization for research by phone, mail, fax, or email. It is not necessary to make a formal, written request for research. For example, if you make a request verbally by phone, you may authorize a credit card payment by phone as well. However, if you do wish to make a written authorization, feel free to print out the suggested form or use a similar format of your own. In any case, the form can serve as a guide regarding the sort of information that it is helpful for me to have. All requests for research, written or verbal, will receive a written confirmation.

Keep in mind that I need data concerning the individual about whom information is sought. For example, if tracing ancestry, this would be the earliest known person in the line. Provide the following details, if they are known, and as precisely as they are known: Full name at birth; place and date of birth; spouse(s) name(s); date(s) and place(s) of marriage(s); occupation(s); religious ties; residences with dates; date and place of death; military service; children (and birthdates or relative ages); and parents (and dates).

Please remember to make checks payable to "Mark K. Windover, Genealogist." I accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. For information about paying with credit, CLICK HERE.